This is a featured advert.
Pipistrel Alpha Microlight United Kingdom
Alpha €82.5K + vat
Lease / Finance for selected flight schools. Contact us for details now.
PAY 20% OF TOTAL COST; REMAINING 80% PAYABLE OVER 5 YEARS.
PERFECT SOLUTION FOR FLIGHT SCHOOLS TO UPGRADE THEIR AIRCRAFT IN AN AFFORDABLE WAY AND INCREASE THEIR PROFITS.
Pipistrel Alpha Microlight 472.5 kg mtom.
80 hp Rotax 912; 100 kt at 10 litres per hour; 400 plus nm range
All Carbon construction; Full dual controls makes it easy comfortable training machine for schools and new pilots or touring around UK and Europe.
Only 82,500 Euro ex VAT. Lease purchase options available for flight schools and individual owners.
Fully ready to fly and equipped with Ballistic Recovery System.
See details on website for tech specs and performance