Superbly equipped Bristell (Wadswick Farm) - last share United Kingdom
Last one-fifth (20%) shares remain available in this new syndicate, operating a Bristell NG5 Speedwing completed in 2016 to a very high specification. 110Kts cruise at 17.5 litres per hour (mogas) and 251kg payload makes this a serious touring machine, and the superb handling makes it great fun to fly. Group was initially based at Kemble but has now moved to its own hangar at Wadswick Farm.
• £122 per month (into syndicate bank account) to cover hangar, insurance, and annual.
• £40 per hour wet (covers fuel, engine fund, and routine servicing).
• No landing fees at Wadswick.
Web booking tool (goboko).
If you think this may be the syndicate for you, do contact me for a chat and a flight.
• Rotax 912iS (fuel injection – no carburettors or manual mixture control)
• Fiti electric variable pitch prop
• Dual Garmin G3X touch screens
• Garmin autopilot with GMC305 control panel
• Garmin GTR 225 radio (with integrated intercom)
• Garmin GTX 23ES mode S transponder (remote mounted, controlled via touch screen)
• Flarm and ADSB-in traffic info
• Electronic CO2 sensor
• Funke BFI57 backup flight instrument (altitude, airspeed, heading, climb rate)
• Electronic aileron and elevator trim
• Wing lockers (20kg max load each wing, 40kg total)
• Metal fuel lines with Andair fuel cock
• AVEO strobes and LED landing lights
• Nosewheel steering, with toe brakes
• Leather seats
• Adjustable rudder pedals
• Tinted canopy
• 120 litres total fuel capacity
Spats and decals in process of being fitted.