Superbly equipped Bristell - last 2 shares remaining United Kingdom
Only two one-fifth (20%) shares remain available in this newly formed syndicate, operating a new Bristell NG5 Speedwing completed in 2016 to a very high specification. 110Kts relaxed cruise at 17.5 litres per hour (mogas) and 251kg payload makes this a serious touring machine, and the superb handling makes it great fun to fly.
• £122 per month (into syndicate bank account) to cover hangarage at Kemble, insurance, and annual.
• £35 per hour wet (covers fuel, engine fund, and routine servicing).
• Kemble landings/circuits at cost.
Monthly cost mainly driven by high hangar charges, but hard runway and 24x7 access mean any flyable day can be made use of. Web booking tool (goboko).
If you think this may be the syndicate for you, do contact me for a chat and a flight.
• Rotax 912iS (fuel injection – no carburettors or manual mixture control)
• Fiti electric variable pitch prop
• Dual Garmin G3X touch screens
• Garmin autopilot with GMC305 control panel
• Garmin GTR 225 radio (with integrated intercom)
• Garmin GTX 23ES mode S transponder (remote mounted, controlled via touch screen)
• Flarm and ADSB-in traffic info
• Electronic CO2 sensor
• Funke BFI57 backup flight instrument (altitude, airspeed, heading, climb rate)
• Electronic aileron and elevator trim
• Wing lockers (20kg max load each wing, 40kg total)
• Metal fuel lines with Andair fuel cock
• AVEO strobes and LED landing lights
• Nosewheel steering, with toe brakes
• Leather seats
• Adjustable rudder pedals
• Tinted canopy
• 120 litres total fuel capacity
Spats and decals in process of being fitted.