Superbly equipped Bristell - 20% share - Kemble United Kingdom
Click the images to see the original, as uploaded. and the back button to come back.
NG5 £23,500 ono
Two one-fifth (20%) shares for sale in this newly formed syndicate, operating a new Bristell NG5 Speedwing completed in 2016 to a very high specification. 110Kts cruise at 17.5 litres per hour (mogas) and 251kg payload makes this a serious touring machine, and the superb handling makes it great fun to fly.
• £110 per month (into syndicate bank account) to cover hangarage at Kemble, insurance, and annual.
• £35 per hour wet (covers fuel, engine fund, and minor servicing).
• Kemble landings/circuits at cost (£3.60 per movement).
Monthly cost mainly driven by high hangar charges, but hard runway and 24x7 access mean any flyable day can be made use of. I intend to go for IFR approval if /when the current arbitrary 60kg/m wing loading limit is relaxed. Web booking tool (goboko).
If you think this may be the syndicate for you, do contact me for a chat and a flight.
• Rotax 912iS (fuel injection – no carburettors or manual mixture control)
• Fiti electric variable pitch prop
• Dual Garmin G3X touch screens
• Garmin autopilot with GMC305 control panel
• Garmin GTR 225 radio (with integrated intercom)
• Garmin GTX 23ES mode S transponder (remote mounted, controlled via touch screen)
• Funke BFI57 backup flight instrument (altitude, airspeed, heading, climb rate)
• Electronic aileron and elevator trim
• Wing lockers (20kg max load each wing, 40kg total)
• Metal fuel lines with Andair fuel cock
• AVEO strobes and LED landing lights
• Nosewheel steering, with toe brakes
• Leather seats
• Adjustable rudder pedals
• Tinted canopy
• 120 litres total fuel capacity
Upgrades in progress:
• Flarm and ADSB-in traffic info
• Electronic CO2 sensor