Piper PA28-180 Cherokee C (1966) United Kingdom
Click the images to see the original, as uploaded. and the back button to come back.
PA28-180C £24,995 or sensible offers (VAT FREE)
Airframe: 4,000 hrs (approx.), “slab” wing. Based at Headcorn, Kent, UK
Engine: LYCOMING O-360-A4A (approx. 1,100 hrs / 2,000 hrs TBO)
Propeller: SENSENICH 76EM8S5-0-60 (approx. 450hrs)
Loading: 1,501 LBS Basic Weight / 2,400 LBS MTOW / 900 LBS Useful (408kg / 64 stone)
Maintenance/History: All Airworthiness directives up to date, no accident history, all log books and history from day 1 including original P.O.H. Always hangered.
Avionics (all working – ready for IMC training):
- Bendix King KX155T50 COM/VOR (25khz spacing)
- Bendix King ADF
- King KN64 DME
- Garmin GTX 327 Mode A/C Transponder
- Narco audio panel with 4 place intercom and passenger audio mute
- New battery fitted in Nov 2016
- LED Landing lights and beacon fitted in 2015
- New Ashby glare shield fitted in 2015
- True Blue twin USB charger replaces cigar lighter (for GPS/Phone, etc.)
- Electric trim on P1 yoke / Manual Rudder trim
- Cambrai cover (covering fuselage from behind prop to behind wing)
- 3x Headsets (sold as seen)
- Secondary / P2 Altimeter
- Carb heat temperature monitor
- Blue leather seats and side panels in good condition
- Rams horn yokes instead of bow tie
Reason for sale: Moving onto a complex aircraft (variable pitch, > 200hp)
Description: My well-loved PA28-180 has been a superb first-aircraft which has allowed me to build hours, tour around the UK/Scotland and a bit of France, as well as move onto IMC training. She is more than happy 3-up with max fuel (from EGKH) and everyone who has flown in her comments how well she handles and climbs. She has a bit of vintage charm (ceiling trim, plunger style throttle) and is a very easy and solid aircraft to fly and maintain. She would make an ideal first-aircraft or someone looking to start, or add to, an aircraft group.
Note: There was a Bendix King Skymap IIc GPS/Moving map (yes that’s “2c”) which I had removed in favour of a Garmin GLO and SkyDemon which can be provided “as-is” if wanted.
For more information, pictures of questions, please email Andy at email@example.comContact the advertiser Contact Details firstname.lastname@example.org