CH601 HDS project Germany
For sale is a CH601 HDS Tail dragger complete project.
- Central and exterior wings from a Czech Aircraft Works kit. Factory riveted spars. Outer wings 90% ready. Central wing 70%.
- Rear fuselage only the sides and the bottom is done.
- Vertical and horizontal tail ready for inspection and closing.
Extra vertical tail available (spare). One build from kit, one from scratch.
- Landing gear legs welded and bungees available. Wheels, brakes for both pilot and copilot
- Firewall forward for Rotax 912 with cowlings and all. The latest style cowlings not the one with the radiator bulge in front.
- Rotax 912 UL 80PS, 900 hours, with prop strike, crank dialed acc to Rotax procedure and found OK. The only thing left is to check the reduction geabox and the slip clutch.
- Ivoprop Medium new with ground adjustable pitch.
- Classic instruments. All available.
- Canopy from CH650 new, with factory welded side frames. This gives a lot more headroom and also crash roll protection.
- Solid and Avex rivets to finish everything. Most of the AN bolts and nuts also.
In principle, you get almost everything to build one fine plane. Including a 6.4 m x 2 m German registered trailer to transport everything home
Spend 4500 Eur on a ballistic rescue for your peace of mind and 500 hours and you've got a CH601 HDS tail dragger on transport trailer.
I'll upload pictures at the Gdrive above. Call on +4915162955733 if you want more details.