GT450 excellent condition for sale in Kendal United Kingdom
Relisting after full wing refurbishment. Pristine GT450, permitted June 17 after new wing and flying wires and hang bolt as per P&M mandatory.
In brief the main features and recent maintenance:
- 400 airframe hours, 500 engine hours (Rotax 912s), Flydat
- Carburetor rubber brackets replaced 2014
- new sprag clutch fitted 2014
- new battery 2015
- trim switch replaced 2016
- Trig T21 transponder
- wingtip strobes and nav lights
- landing light
- Icom radio A22E
- very recent oil and spark plug change
- ignition boxes fully replaced June 2017
Flies and handles like a dream, just like a GT450 should. Regularly flown and maintained, hangared at Kendal without need for derigging.
I bought this aircraft in 2012 for 25 K and spent another 10 K on it during the last five years. You get a perfectly maintained aircraft that is RTF for many trouble-free years. Everything that usually needs replacing has been replaced. I won't except offers, the only better option is to buy a new one from P&M for currently 38 K.
I am very happy to answer any questions over the phone and, of course, you are welcome to see the aircraft. Please, no hagglers and tyre kickers.