Flash 2 Alpha, 503, Mercury, low hours £1650 United Kingdom
Mainair Flash 2 Alpha, Mercury trike.
- 503 single carb, pull start
- Twin 22 litre fuel tanks (total 44 litres)
- Permitted until July 2018
- Very low hours - 340 hours (but rising due to continued use - only slowly though due to low use, hence the sale!)
- Kept fully rigged at Flylight, Sywell
- Service just completed at Flylight including new fuel filter, air filter, fan belt, spark plugs, spark plug caps, HT leads, all fuel lines, carb O-rings and needle
- Lower side wires replaced during full wing strip and inspection two years ago - only front and rear wires will need changing within 25 hours to comply with MPD
- Training bars, rear seat stearing pedals, boss bag, trike cover all included
- Fully operational radio and Flycom intercom/headsets included
- A perfect hour builder, SSDR project or a simple, cheap aircraft to own and operate for any pilot
- A few guages only but enough to operate safely with minimum fuss - ASI, altimeter, compass, CHT, rev counter
- £1650 - the best value two seater, permit flying you will find!
- No trailer, but the use of one for delivery can be arranged
Email for more information at damomcauley at aol.com