Laser 230 (Stephens Akro) United Kingdom
Laser 230 £56000
Excellent aircraft for beginners through to advanced. As a permit aircraft, it is very cheap to run and you won’t get more bang for your buck.
Major Engine overhaul and new Prop 2011.
- Lycoming IO360
- 2-Blade Constant Speed Propellor
- 230HP hi-performance engine
- Mid-Wing comfort
- New Funke 8.33Khz Radio
- New Trig TT21 Transponder
- Lightweight Starter, lightweight Alternator
- Cold-sump induction
- 4:1 Exhaust
- +6/-3G Legal limit (+/-10G actual)
- Vne 203Kts, very slippery!
- Built in Australia for their advanced nationals to Dave Pilkington design
- Permit May 2018