Wadswick Fm - Superbly equipped Bristell NG5 Share United Kingdom
One-fifth (20%) share available. £POA - serious buyers only. Reluctant sale due to relocation.
Rare opportunity to join this fantastic syndicate, operating a Bristell NG5 completed in 2016 to a very high specification.
110Kts cruise at 17.5 litres per hour (mogas) and 251kg payload makes this a serious touring machine, and the superb handling makes it great fun to fly. Securely housed in a modern private hangar at Wadswick Farm, near Colerne/EGUO.
• £122 per month (into syndicate bank account) to cover hangar, insurance, and annual.
• £40 per hour wet (covers fuel, engine fund, and routine servicing).
• No landing fees at Wadswick.
Web/app booking tool (goboko).
• Rotax 912iS (fuel injection – no carburettors or manual mixture control)
• Fiti electric variable pitch prop
• Dual Garmin G3X touch screens
• 1:500k UK+Europe map subscription,
• Bluetooth (for FlightAware/iPad etc)
• Garmin autopilot with GMC305 control panel
• Garmin GTR 225 radio (with integrated intercom)
• Garmin GTX 23ES mode S transponder (remote mounted, controlled via touch screen)
• Flarm and ADSB-in traffic info
• Electronic CO sensor
• Funke BFI57 backup flight instrument (altitude, airspeed, heading, climb rate)
• Electronic aileron and elevator trim
• Wing lockers (20kg max load each wing, 40kg total)
• Metal fuel lines with Andair fuel cock
• AVEO strobes and LED landing lights
• Nosewheel steering, with toe brakes
• Leather seats
• Adjustable rudder pedals
• Tinted canopy
• 120 litres total fuel capacity