Europa XS Turbo Only 60 Hours. United Kingdom
Please do not send private messages as these will not be replied to.
It is with great reluctance that I am putting my exceptional Europa up for sale.
The aircraft was runner up best Europa at this years LAA rally and the quality of the build, finish and equipment reflects that.
The aircraft took seven years to build and took over 4,000 hours of build time.
No expense has been spared including the paintwork which was done by the late Neville Eyre.
With only 60 hours airframe and engine the aircraft is like new and anyone coming to view will not fail to be impressed.
The Rotax 914 115hp Turbo combined with the Airmaster Constant Speed Propellor give the aircraft a true 130 knots cruise with plenty of extra power available for a short field take or to climb over obstacles.
Serious buyers only need reply. I can be contacted on 07446 938374 up until 8pm each evening when I will be happy to give more information and answer any questions.
Engine Rotax 914UL Turbo
First flight 2011
Engine and Airframe 60 hours.
• Paintwork was done by Neville Eyre using two pack Isocyanate paint.
• Airmaster constant speed propellor & controller plus manual range operation switch.
• “Doors Open” alarm indicators on panel.
• AV8OR GPS coupled to autopilot.
• Becker 8.33 radio.
• Becker Mode “S”transponder.
• Equipped with a remote master cut off switch.
• Dynon D100 EFIS
• Trio “EZ Pilot” autopilot.
• Leather upholstery.
• Graham Singleton tail-wheel and Firewall mods.
• Grand Rapids EIS engine monitor.
• Panel mounted fuel guage.
• Two fuel drains under rear fuselage for easy access.