listing placed 24 November 2021 United Kingdom
Emeraude Piel 301A - now SOLD - Thanks for your interest
Click on the images above ↑ to see the new full image viewer. ↑
Emeraude Piel 301A £6000
Emeraude Piel 301A. NOW SOLD! For sale strictly "asis" £6000. Permit inspection signed off 25/06/2021 but never completed the Permit test flight due to owner retiring from flying. Always hangared at Goodwood. The requirement would be to obtain a new Release to fly and a Permit test flight. The log books are signed up to 25/06/2021showing Engine hours 330 (C90), Airframe hours 3283. Built by Societe Menavai in 1958. See G-INFO for more details. I am advertising this on behalf of the owner who is 82. He does not use "modern" electronics, email, mobile texting etc. The price is set to clear and the prospective purchaser takes on all responsibility to continue the hanger rent, get the Permit renewed, and/or remove the plane.
To answer some questions that have been asked:
1. The aircraft has a starter
2. The hanger space currently occupied by the aircraft may be available to continue by request from Goodwood
3. The current cost of the hangar is around £420/month (TBC)
4. The radio would be a mounted hand held with and intercom box
5. The paintwork needs some TLC but the structure below feels fine (this is plywood skinned and is NOT a fabric aircraft)
6. I have had over a dozen enquiries at present with several people want to pay without even viewing
&. My mobile is always OFF when flying!
NOW SOLD !