[limited Offer] - A/c Financial Evaluation Service adid = 28190
Views so far = 1463
Light Aircraft, Service | GBP 50
GBP 50 (WAS over GBP 300) LIMITED OFFER till 31 Jan 2014.
I am a Certified Aircraft Appraiser (NCA) through National Aircraft Appraisers Association in US.
1. Why do we need appraisal?
In most cases, the clients primary purpose for appraising an aircraft is to determine its current market value, and the reasonable amount that the aircraft would trade at a retail level. The appraisal report could be used to:
- Negotiate the best price for the aircraft for trading
- Secure financing for an aircraft purchase from a lending institution
-Certificate of Value to justify the asking price
2. What is NAAA Standard?
The National Aircraft Appraisers Association (NAAA) is the Trade Association for professional aircraft appraisers. Since 1980 the NAAA has been the Certification entity and has established the standards and Code of Ethics for professional aircraft appraisers in the United States and abroad. For more information, please visit http://www.plane-values.com/
3. Why NAAA?
- Proven and widely accepted standard methods
- Extensive light aircraft financial value database
4. What does the appraisal service include?
The main service delivery includes:
- Full Inspection of the aircraft
- Review of all the aircraft technical records
- Market research of the similar aircraft in the market
- Financial evaluation of the market value of the aircraft based on the NAAA aircraft value database
- Final appraisal report (signed hardcopy & electronic copy)
5. Some comments from the previous clients:
'...your report is objective, thorough and a fair reflection of the aircraft and I am quite happy that your valuation is also fair and reasonable'
'It's a pretty extensive report. I can see that there is a formula to it, but you've done a nice job of using the template to appraise the aircraft, rather than fall into the trap of 'filling in the boxes'.'
If you are interested to find out more about the service, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Certified Aircraft Appraiser - National Aircraft Appraisers Association (US)
MEng, CEng, APM
Aerosustainable Aircraft Appraisal Service
M: +44 7738664041