please "Like" Afors, thank you
New EU Cookie Directive
Without cookies, this site will not work as intended !!
I'm currently thinking of a better way to implement the new directive
Fishburn Airfield Clubhouse Launch 16th / 17th May adid = 33184
This is a featured advert. Views so far = 9334
Fly-in, For Sale
Join us to celebrate the launch of the new Fishburn airfield clubhouse! |
16-17th May 2015
/ Overnight camping (Saturday evening)
/ 1940s RAF truck bar
/ Flying display – Twisters (weather permitting) on Saturday afternoon.
/ Evening live hangar band
/ Ceremonial burning of old clubhouse wood
/ Café food, outside BBQ and refreshments available all weekend
/ £5 Landing fee for the Great North Air Ambulance Service
/ Large car parking field for those not arriving by air
Visiting by road;
- Fishburn Airfield, West House Farm, Garmondsway, Ferryhill, Co. Durham DL17 9DY
- Look out for the temporary sign post
Information for visiting aircraft;
- Fishburn Radio 118.275
- Durham Radar 118.850
- Avoid overflying local villages
- Runways 08L and 26R (circuits to the North)
- No overhead joins
- AVGAS 100LL
- The airfield will not be available for landing for a fifteen minute period between 1200-1400 for the Twisters display
On the ground (see diagram above);
- Overnight parking/camping to the north side
- No departures until 1200hrs on Saturday (to assist incoming traffic flow)
- Hold ‘A’ and ‘B’ will be in place to assist crossing the bottle neck at hangar 9.
|Send Fishburn Aviation a Secure Message.