Light Aircraft, For Sale | Jodel, Jodel 117 | Â£9,950
Jodel 117 Project.
This aircraft has been in the Whitham family (Crosland Moor) for many years.
* Fuselage has been professionally recovered and repainted.
* Tailplane covered.
* New perspex canopy/windscreen - cost Â£1000 +.
* Ambassadeur frame (forward hinged doors).
* Wing has been recovered but not finished on leading edge.
* New firewall/Scott brake master cylinders (circa Â£1500 each).
* New undercarriage outer legs (1050 type) with new spats.
* New instrument panel with many new instruments.
* Becker remote head Transceiver and Mode C Transponder - New.
* All parts included, sticks, pedals, tanks, fuel valve, gascolator,
engine frame. Loads of parts.
* If you're thinking of restoring a Jodel you could not get to this
point in the restoration with the new parts included here for the
same amount of money let alone the time involved.
* Â£9,950 firm.
* THIS IS A BARGAIN.
Note. Engine not included.