1/5th share Piper PA32R Saratoga based at Biggin Hill United Kingdom
Click the images to see the original, as uploaded. and the back button to come back.
Probably one of the best examples of a PA32R in the UK
• IFR Ready: HSI and KFC200 autopilot and flight director, slaved to the GNS430
• Mode S/8.33
• 6 place intercom with crew isolation
• ELT, lifejackets, life raft and spare headsets
• New black leather interior with club seating 2012
• Prop overhauled 2012
• Engine 1,800hrs, and had a top end overhaul in 2011 at 1,300hrs with new cam, pistons, valves, valve guides etc.
• Hangered & Based at Biggin Hill – excellent base for touring, customs, instrument approach, aircraft moved into and out of hangar for you
• Very comfortable aircraft for both crew and passengers with club class rear seating arrangement and centre refreshment console.
Friendly group of 5 along with a group instructor (CRI) available for check-out, conversion training etc.
I’m only reluctantly selling due to relocation. Currently £250/month and £150/hour tacho and will consider reasonable offers
Contact Paul: 07738313961 or email@example.com