Europa XS Tri-Gear Low hours, Glass Panel, Autopilot United Kingdom
Low hours Europa XS Tri-Gear with a high specification of equipment.
Aircraft to come with a new annual permit.
Equipped for IMC and night flying.
Please call for full information on specification.
No time wasters please.
Can deliver for expenses and provide conversion to type if required.
Telephone: 07446 938374 Please call or text rather than send message via AFORS.
Airfame 167 hours
Prop 167 hours
Engine 89 hours SMOH
• Full Alcantara leather interior
• Equipped for night and IMC flight with navigation lights,
strobe lights, landing light £595
• LED single colour panel lighting strip over the top of panel
• The aircraft has factory made wings.
• Woodcomp SR 300 3 blade
• Smart Avionis CDC-1G Constant speed controller with three
position smart controller switch for Take Off-Climb and
Cruise plus manual override or adjustment facility.Smart
• MGL Odyssey G2 EFIS 10.4 inch screen
• MGL AV-2 Direction Indicator which also acts as a turn
Indicator & Artificial Horizon £747.29
• MGL SP-2 Magnetometor £215
• MGL SP-4 AHRS
• MGL RDAC-X Engine monitor system. £252.32
• MGL Avionics USB Com Extender, connects autopilot servos
and other equipment. £200
• Analogue altimeter
• Analogue ASI
• 2x Trio Gold Standard two axis autopilot servos. £1800
• VPX Pro electronic circuit breaker system. £2,142
• Zaon traffic awareness, shows aircraft using a transponder
up to six miles away. £1,000
• Toe brakes
• Electric flap and trim selection on the control stick with back
ups on the panel
• New Funke ATR 833-OLED radio with oled screen (not the
one shown in the pictures which has now been replaced) The radio has a stand by facility where you can listen to two frequencies at the same time but only transmit on one
• New Funke TRT 800 mode S transponder (not the one
shown in the pictures which has now been replaced) £2,028
• Flight Com 433 Intercom system
• AAE Dipole Antenna. £100
•Mecaplex Sliding window with vent. £400
• Pilot side sliding air vent
• Nose undercarriage springs instead of bungeys.
• Wheel spats (Not currently fitted)
• Cover for fuselage and prop which velcro together so that
water cannot get into the prop area
• A trailer can also be purchased if required.