SkyRanger Classic Rotax 912ULS, G-NIXX United Kingdom
SkyRanger 912ULS £23,500
This aircraft was started in 2006 but wasn’t completed until 2013, when it was professionally finished by Paul Dewhurst. Engine and airframe have less than 200 hours, of which 100 hours have been in the last 12 months. Covering is Dacron, which makes it faster than most Classics – it cruises at 80mph at only 4200rpm and 90mph at 4600rpm, and take-off distance and climb are spectacular. At 80mph it burns 11 litres per hour. It’s a lovely aircraft to fly. It has been hangared all of its life, so the covering is still good. 65 litre tanks. Prop is in perfect condition – no nicks or chips. Permit expires April 2019.
There are lots of extras included:
* External locking fuel filler and tank linking kit
* Under-fuselage xenon strobe and LED wing-tip strobes with red and green nav lights
* Hobbs meter
* RAM GPS mount and tablet power supply
* Icom A24e radio (8.33kHz spacing) with VOR navigation, less than a year old
* Two MicroAvionics MM001 powered headsets
* Electric fuel pump
* Luggage hammock
* Matching wheel spats
* Door lock
* Rudder trim tab
Will be sold with a year's permit (until April 2020). Based at Hunsdon, near Harlow, Essex. Asking price is £23,500 ono. C42 forces sale. To arrange a viewing please call Ray on 07967 268998.