Christen Eagle II United Kingdom
Eagle II £79,950
LAA Permit to Fly to July 2021
Serial Number: 0249
Airframe and Engine:
- Built to a very good standard
- 300 hours TT
- Engine: Lycoming AEIO-390X 210HP with just 300 hours TT
- Fuel injected with Christen inverted oil system
- Propeller: MT Propeller MTV-B-C
- Constant speed propeller
- Sky Dynamics four-into-one exhaust
- Radio: ICOM IC-A220T 8.33kHz
- Transponder: KING KT76A
- Fuel Scan FS-450 Fuel Computer
- 12v socket for GPS
- Hooker Harness
- New seat cushions supplied by Christen
- Cockpit cover
- Upper Wing cover
- GoPro camera mount
- Sight gauge
- Full documentation
- Build Manuals: both electronic and paper
All applicable Service Bulletins complied with including AVIAT fuselage with gear strengthening, solid compression ribs for drag wires)
Always hangered and now based on a farm strip in the Midlands.
2 place canopy with mostly dual controls and GoPro mount make it ideal for tuition.
Remunerated use permission previously issued by LAA
Can potentially be used for dual training at a flying school for Aerobatics Ratings or UPRT.
Cleared for +7 / -5g
2 Parachutes available separately (recently repacked).
This is the only Christen Eagle II in UK with higher horsepower AEIO-390-X and MT propeller. Built in 2007, G-OZIP is one of the newest Christen Eagles in UK. An absolutely stunning machine all round.