listing placed 11 March 2023 United Kingdom
This is a featured advert.
Piper Seneca II w/G500Txi Reduced 10k
Click on the images above ↑ to see the new full image viewer. ↑
G-CDPV is a remarkably complete Aeroplane. The panel alone would leave most jaws on the floor, it would be very hard to replicate what is installed here:
- Garmin G500Txi Touchscreen PFD/MFD/TCAS/Terrain
- Garmin Remote Audio Panel
- Garmin GTN750 Touchscreen WAAS GPS/Nav/Com
- S-Tec 55x Autopilot
- Garmin GAD 43e/GCU485 Autopilot Selector Module
- Bendix Weather Radar
- Garmin GNC-255a Nav/Com 2
- King KR-87 ADF
- Collins IND-450 DME
- Garmin GSB-15 Panel Mount USB
- Full Cut Metal Custom Instrument Panel
It’s not just the panel in this Seneca II that is remarkable, the paint and leather interior are both way beyond what the average Seneca II on your local airport ramp would look like. There is nowhere you could show up, that G-CDPV wouldn’t be considered a smart aircraft.
- 3855 TTAF PA34-200T 1980 Model Year
- TCM (L)TSIO-360-EB both 710hrs SMOH in 2006
- Compressions 71/73/72/71/70/70 and 70/70/70/70/71/68
- McCauley Heated 3 Blade Props both 522hrs SPOH in 2014
- New Prop blades in 2014
The Seneca was imported into the UK from Holland in 2006 by a well-regarded dealer, and it’s obvious when you see the aircraft that the previous owners have had very high standards in her upkeep. There is a lot of flying you can do in a de-iced twin like the PA34, that you might be less willing to do in a PA32/A36/C210. Hardened private pilots are all happy flying in singles everywhere, but the folks in the back might well want a twin. A typical cruise profile would be 30”/2300 truing out at 157Kts. There is still a just case for the private owner twin, and G-CDPV is one of the very best of them. Available for viewing at Bagby (EGNG) and we can take a PX to make a seamless transition.
A very hard Aeroplane to fault.
£139,950 STG (No VAT) or €159,500 (No VAT)
Matthew Fox 07752 209776
William Flood 00353 87 2218706