A unique and special Pegasus XL-R Solar Wings United Kingdom
XL-R SOLD - thanks Afors
This lovely flexi-wing is a delight to fly and is very forgiving for a new student! It has a unique history and was originally owned by the Grenadier Guards. Its following ownership is fully documented in every detail together with a full technical record.
It is for sale with;
• A permit until July 2018 and only flown for 4 hours in 2017
• A well maintained engine with 289 engine hours and 610
hours on frame.
• An exceptional wing covering – no problem with the Betts
test and with a well proven record of strength and durability.
• Starter converted to pylon pull start and enclosed in a pylon
• Landing light, a new on board 6 volt sealed battery, I
intercom installation all with fuse box and auxiliary power
• Recent professional paint re-spray of the pod.
• Three blade Ivoprop propeller.
• Newly installed antenna.
Extremely reliable engine:
• Economical, high powered, water cooled Rotax 462 engine
which starts easily!
• Carburettor heater.
• 45 litre fuel tank.
• New battery.
• New front wheel.
Currently hangered in a dry and dust freegarage.
My airfield is closing due to gravel extraction and and I’ve moved on to a Quantum so I’m sadly selling this faithful and reliable machine previously owned by four at the airfield and who have all gone solo in it!
Price is negotiable for an early sale!
More details from email: email@example.com