Advertiser validation pending.
listing placed 22 August 2022 United Kingdom
1/5th share in stunning Bristell NG5 - SOLD
Click on the images above ↑ to see the new full image viewer. ↑
Very reluctant sale of my 1/5th share in Bristell NG5 (G-CIPG) based at Wadswick Farm near Bath in Wiltshire. A fantastic group very well run and with the aircraft based in its own modern private hangar!
Costs are £122/month to cover hangarage, insurance and annual. Flying is charged at £50/hour wet. With a 110kt cruise burning 15 litres/hour this is a very economical and fast aircraft.
Built to an incredibly high standard, the engine is a Rotax 912iS fuel-injected version and the avionics are dual Garmin G3X with an iPad for Skydemon. It also has a full autopilot which makes for very relaxing flying on a long trip.
Wadswick is a 750m grass strip (10/28) open all year (TODR: 200m, LDR: 100m). Ample car parking, plus cafe and farm shop.
Web/app booking with Goboko. WhatsApp group. Google Drive. There are no landing fees at Wadswick for aircraft based there.
Great availability and a brilliantly run group with a solid slush fund and fastidious maintenance.
Expect 5 hours or so of conversion training with an instructor and LAA membership is mandatory for the insurance.
• Rotax 912iS (fuel injection) with upgraded exhaust
• Fiti electric variable pitch prop
• Dual Garmin G3X touch screens
• 1:500k UK CAA + Europe map subscription
• Garmin 2-axis autopilot with GMC305 control panel (LNAV + VNAV)
• Garmin GTR 225 radio (with integrated intercom)
• Garmin GTX 23ES mode S + ES transponder
• PowerFlarm, ADSB-in/out traffic info
• PilotAware/SkyDemon iPad on RAM mount
• USB charging ports
• Bluetooth (for Phone/FlightAware/iPad etc)
• Electronic CO sensor
• Funke BFI57 backup flight instrument (altitude, airspeed, heading, climb rate)
• Electronic aileron and elevator trim
• Metal fuel lines with Andair fuel cock
• AVEO strobes and LED landing lights
• Nosewheel steering, with toe brakes
• Leather seats with 4-point race harnesses
• Tinted canopy
• 120 litres total fuel capacity
• Amble storage behind seats
• Wing lockers (20kg max load each wing, 40kg total, or +40 litres mogas)
• PLB, liferaft, lifejackets
• Touring canopy cover
Call if you have any questions.