Advertiser validation pending.
listing placed 23 November 2022 United Kingdom
1969 Piper PA28R-200 North Weald ⅛ share
Click on the images above ↑ to see the new full image viewer. ↑
Hi UK aviators!
After just more than 4 years owning an 1/8th share in GAXCA, I have now bought a PA30, and I'm looking to sell my share in GAXCA, a 1969 PA28R 200.
It's been a fantastic plane, and it took me on so many fantastic trips - Denmark, The Outer Hebrides, Germany, Austria, The Scilly Isles - to name but a few.
Here's a quick rundown of the specs:
- Aircraft based North Weald. Friendly well-run Group. On line booking system.
- Airframe 4,387 hours
- Engine and 3 blade Hartzell prop 500 hours
- New annual (Sept 22)
- Garmin Audio panel
- 2 x Garmin GNC255 8.33 Nav/Com, Box 2 with Glide Slope
- Garmin G5 with Glide Slope (coupled with standby power)
- Garmin GTX335 Mode S Txpndr
- Garmin GPS 150
- 2 Altimeters
- Single Axis (Coupled) Autopilot
- 4 place intercom
- Aircraft and prop covers
1/8 Share Price £6,995
Monthly fee £100
Tacho £135 p/h wet (revised on a monthly basis, based on fuel price, parking fees, engine hours, etc) Contact the advertiser Contact Details 07879781743 Explore Possible Finance