listing placed 17 October 2023 United Kingdom
This is a featured advert.
PA-28R-201 Piper Arrow III - Glasgow - £5000
Click on the images above ↑ to see the new full image viewer. ↑
Are you passionate about aviation and dream of taking to the skies in your own light aircraft? Or maybe you’re looking to convert to a more complex touring aircraft. Here's your opportunity with Abbotsinch Aviation, flying G-EGPF, a Piper Arrow III PA28-R-201 based in Glasgow! Our welcoming group of aviation enthusiasts is looking to expand, and we want you to be a part of our journey.
What sets us apart?
* Based in beautiful Glasgow, our aircraft is ready to explore the scenic Scottish skies
* We're a close-knit, politics-free group of aviators who share a love for flying
* No minimum hour requirements - whether you're a seasoned pilot or just starting, you're welcome
* Shares available at just £5,000, with a reasonable monthly fee of £150 to cover expenses and maintenance, which we aim to reduce as the group expands
* A competitive airborne wet rate of just £150/hr - taxi time is not charged so you can fly a complex type without breaking the bank
* Our IFR rated Piper Arrow III PA28-R-201 has just had a fresh annual inspection in September 2023, ensuring your safety and peace of mind
But that's not all! We also have exciting aspirations for enhanced avionics and aesthetic upgrades, so that the aircraft remains modern and fit for the future.
Join us, and experience the thrill of piloting a Piper Arrow III from a busy and exciting commercial airport without the hassles of sole ownership. Contact us today to learn more - all enquiries welcome.
Who are we looking for?
Not everyone will learn at the same pace and it may be the first complex aircraft you get your hands on. But the message is simple, it's just an aeroplane. We have access to instructors through our relationship with Leading Edge Flight Training at preferential rates, so just take as much instruction as is required until you are happy and we are... safety is always first.
All we are looking for are people who can operate safely and demonstrate a reasonable level of airmanship. Unlike many groups we don't have a defined number of hours as a prerequisite, we have a firm belief that quantity is bested by quality. With that in mind anyone who wishes to join the group will be required to take a flight with an instructor or group member to assess what we feel is needed. This will give you the chance to experience the aeroplane and us to see where you are experience wise.